Benefits from collecting points
Points collected in the Loyalty Programme translate into permanent discounts, that you receive. The more you buy, the higher the discount!
- after obtaining 50 points: a fixed discount of 3%
- after obtaining 100 points: a fixed discount of 5%
- after obtaining 150 points: a fixed discount of 8%
- after obtaining 300 points: a fixed discount of 10%
- after obtaining 500 points: a fixed discount of 15%
Rules for collecting points
In our loyalty program you can collect points in three ways:
- for purchases: 1 point is awarded for every PLN10 (EUR2,56) spent
- by subscribing to the newsletter: 2 points
- thanks to the reivews: 1 point for each review you add (on the products that you recently bought in House of Cotton)
Please note that:
1. Only orders submitted when you are signed up will collect points. If you place an order as a guest, the system will not be able to charge points.
2. Points are collected for the purchase of products in the store, the cost of delivery is not included in the base to calculate the number of points.
3. Discounts do not combine, i.e. if a product is discounted by 30% and you have a fixed discount of 5%, you will not get a discount of 35%, only the larger one available. If you have a 10% rebate code and you are entitled to a fixed 8% rebate, using a rebate code will be charged 10%, and not 18%. Points to the loyalty program will be collected in accordance with the amount actually paid for the order, not the order value before discounts.
4. If you return the order, the number of points accumulated by you in the Loyalty Program will be reduced by the amount resulting from the amount paid by you for the goods that you return.
5. Points are charged only for the purchase via the online store. Adding the product manually to order by our store does not have the effect of adding loyalty points. That is why, if you want to add something to your order, we suggest placing another order, choosing the option: personal collection, so that the system doesn't add the next delivery costs and enter in the comments which order should we combine the new one with :)